1BENMU ✔️ Custom Furniture Store Toronto & GTA
Uniqueness Built to Last
1BENMU Advantages: From Concept to Completion
Our experts will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring your vision is brought to life.
Ease your mind while our experts oversee and manage every aspect of your project.
Simplify the design-to-fabrication process with our in-house drawing and fabrication services.
We leverage advance techniques, CNC machinery and engineering software to produce our products.
Custom Solid Wood & Veneer Furniture in Toronto & the GTA
Looking for a one-of-a-kind piece of wood furniture? Look no further than 1BENMU, one of the top custom furniture providers in Toronto and the GTA. Our talented in-house designers and craftsmen can draw and create unique solid wood or wood veneer furniture for your home or business. With delivery and installation available in Toronto, working with us is easy and convenient.
Commercial Wood Furniture in Toronto
Discover the benefits of our custom-made commercial furniture, crafted from premium solid wood or wood veneer. We provide a wide range of customization options to meet the specific requirements of your commercial space in Toronto, creating an unmatched blend of functionality and aesthetics. Transform your workspace with our one-of-a-kind custom wood furniture today.
Custom Furniture Ideas in Toronto & GTA
Create a one-of-a-kind look for your home with our custom furniture ideas and expert craftsmanship. From modern to traditional, our custom furniture ideas cater to all tastes and preferences. Be inspired by our innovative ideas and let 1BENMU bring your vision to life.
Our In House Furniture Drawing Services
At 1BENMU, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional in-house furniture drawing services tailored to meet the unique needs of each client. Our experienced designers work closely with both interior design professionals and individual clients in Toronto to create custom furniture designs that cater to their specific requirements and tastes.
- Interior designers: we work closely with interior designers from Toronto to create custom furniture that will bring their clients’ dream spaces to life. You can send us your drawings, or you can request our talented designers to prepare one for you. This ensures a seamless collaboration and a final product that aligns perfectly with your client’s vision.
- For individual clients: our in-house designers offer personalized consultation services to all commercial and residential clients in Toronto to determine your preferences, style, and functionality needs. By understanding your vision, we can create furniture drawings that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional, turning your ideas into tangible, high-quality pieces.
Browse By Category
Order Your Custom Furniture Today!
If you want to build the home of your dreams, then:
- Send us your requirements or or visit us
- Lets our designers to prepare the drawings and the estimate
- We will fabricate, delivery and install your furniture
There are many reasons why you should buy custom furniture as opposed to buying already massed produced furniture. Here we will go over some of the top reasons why you should invest in custom-manufactured pieces.
Durability and Strength: As an example, if you take a solid wood table and place this piece of furniture on one side of the room and then put a ready-made office desk, which is going to last longer? Most of the time, it would be a custom-made piece that would last much longer because it will be made of solid wood and high-quality materials.
Style: Customized pieces offer a level of identity. At 1BENMU you can design your solid wood or wood veneer furniture. You can even have an entire house designed around your needs, with our millwork services in Toronto! All it takes is a little conversation with our designers for you to get started
Variety of Materials: Not only can customized furniture be designed but it can also be created out of various different materials. Many times when people buy their furniture at a generic furniture store they are stuck with the limited options available. If you make your own pieces, however, you have much more flexibility available to you since you can choose whatever material you want or need that’s best suited for your needs.
Solid wood is a traditional material that has been used for centuries. In addition to being beautiful, it can be environmentally friendly because of its natural properties and ability to easily renew itself.
There are many reasons why people prefer furniture made from solid wood:
– Natural beauty and high quality – Over time, as the color fades and the wood becomes more weathered it adds character to furniture; this can make your house look more attractive or cozy. Solid woods such as oak or maple tend to have a uniform appearance without any blemishes. This characteristic appeals particularly to those who like polished decor as well as durability and strength.
– Ease of repair and replacement – Solid wood furniture cracks more easily than synthetic materials but this factor makes them easier to fix. Since solid wood furniture is sturdier, its pieces can be reused after they become outdated or worn out.
– Available in a wide range of styles and finishes – From traditional to modern, solid wood furniture is designed for almost any taste. You can choose between different types of wood such as walnut, oak, maple that can be painted or stained to match your style and preferences.
Absolutely! Most of our designers are available for in-person consultations during studio hours. Please give us a call at (647) 348-8733 regarding availability and book your consultation with one of our design team members.
Our furniture store is located at 1710 Midland Ave Unit 7, Scarborough, Ontario M1P3C7, Canada and our studio hours are: 10 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday.
We deliver and install our custom solid wood and wood veneer furniture all across Toronto & the GTA and our service areas include, but are not limited to:
Toronto & GTA
- Bridle Path
- Casa Loma
- Don Mills
- East York
- Forest Hill
- Golden Mile
- Hoggs Hollow
- Kingsway South
- Lawrence Park South
- Lytton Park
- North York
- Richmond Hill
- St. Andrew-Windfields
- The Beaches
- Yonge-St. Clair
- York Mills
Outside Greater Toronto Area (depending on the project)