1BENMU- Custom Kitchen Design Etobicoke
Our experienced custom kitchen designers and makers will help you build your dream kitchen. Whether it's modern, traditional or something in between - we'll work with every detail until everything is just how YOU want!
The perfect kitchen for your home in Etobicoke
When it comes to kitchens, 1BENMU is one of the top design-driven and high-quality kitchen design, and millwork contractors in Etobicoke.
We are changing the way people think about kitchen design ▷ From modern to classic cabinet styles, we can design the custom kitchen of your dreams.
There are several things that homeowners need to remember when they are designing a custom kitchen. In addition to the overall design and layout of your kitchen, one important thing is to consider how you can maximize storage space without making it look too cluttered. Custom cabinets allow homeowners to create different compartments and shelves which can be used for storing different items.
We’ll work with you to design the perfect kitchen for your needs, using only the best materials and construction techniques. We’ll make sure your new kitchen is tailored to fit your unique lifestyle.
Questions To Ask Your Custom Kitchen Cabinet Maker in Etobicoke
We provide our custom kitchen installation services all across Etobicoke. You can choose from a variety of cabinet and countertop options to create the perfect look for your home and we’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure your new kitchen is just what you wanted.
So why wait? Contact us today to get started on your dream kitchen!
Learning about kitchen layouts is very important so you can decide on the most suitable one for your own kitchen design. There are several different layouts for kitchen islands and cabinets, such as:
- The L-shaped layout has an island that extends from one side of the room to another such that it creates an L shape when combined with the wall.
- The U-shaped layout has an island that runs from any corner of the room and forms a U shape upon reaching the other corner.
- Single-column island that extends from one corner of the room going straight to another corner.
Kitchen cabinets can generally be divided into three types: Solid wood, Wood veneer laminated or MDF panels, and plastic laminates. However, panels are other types are also available such as MDF painted cabinets and stainless steel. Solid wood provides impressive durability but it is also the most expensive option available in the market.
The type of cabinet door style you choose should depend on your personal preferences as well as the overall look and feel of your kitchen. There are several types of cabinets available in the market namely:
- Flat-panel cabinets have a sleek design which makes them perfect for modern kitchens with a minimalist design.
- Recessed panel cabinets provide a traditional country look with raised panels and moldings on all four sides.
- Inset cabinets have a sleek look similar to the flat panels but they do not have any recessed areas so the whole door is flush with the cabinet frame.
- Shaker cabinets are made of five separate pieces namely the frame, panel, two stiles, and one rail.
Kitchen countertops can provide an elegant look to your custom kitchen especially if it has an expensive finish or design. 1BENMU, as the top custom solid wood furniture store in Etobicoke can provide you with wood countertops or butcher blocks made of walnut, white oak, red oak, maple, and more. Other options that you might consider are granite and quartz.
Learn more about our Custom Kitchen Services in Etobicoke
Contact us today and our custom Kitchen design specialists in Etobicoke will be happy to provide you with the information needed.